||Our client is one of the UK's largest commercial print, direct mail and cross media providers who are currently require an Account Manager to work on a permanent basis.
Must have Account Management experience in the printing or direct mail industry.
Job Purpose -
To provide an excellent customer service to all our customers, ensuring orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner. Build relationships with clients to encourage repeat and new business opportunities.
Key Accountabilities -
* Ensure that customer accounts are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, addressing any problems that may arise.
* Develop accounts, building up regular business and encouraging any new business leads.
* Provide cover for Account Managers within your team, in their absence.
* Encourage close working practices between account management and other areas especially production, commercial and sales departments.
* Ensure that all procedures are completed and that quality standards are met. Suggest any changes that may enhance or improve both the working practices and the quality of the product.
* Become familiar with the production process, spending time on the production floor, following through jobs as they progress and reporting back to the client as necessary.
Nature and Scope -
The Job holder is responsible for working within the guidelines agreed with the Directors and must alert the Directors to any possible difficulties encountered in the performance of the job role. The job holder is responsible for a top quality account management function, adhering to service level agreements and encouraging new business.
Personnel Specifications -
Essential: Previous customer service experience.
Attention to detail and quality awareness.
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Desirable: GCSE English (or a similar qualification)
Previous experience in a direct mail environment.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8-6pm.
Data Protection Notice
Fox Resourcing and Recruitment will use the information given on your application for recruitment and selection, human resource management and for employment and business purposes in respect of successful candidates. The information you give us will be kept confidential and your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent except where necessary to confirm factual information provided by you, to provide services in respect of your employment (such as payroll services) and in compiling anonymous statistical data required to be submitted to Government agencies. Fox Resourcing & Recruitment uses procedures and technologies to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. You have a statutory right to request details of your personal data which Fox Resourcing & Recruitment holds and we will correct and update the same from time to time as notified by you.
By submitting my application I agree to the use of my information as outlined in the above statement. I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information I have provided is correct and true. I realise that if it is found that I have deliberately given false or misleading information I may be disqualified from further consideration or, if appointed, may be summarily dismissed.