||Our client is a busy marquee manufacturing company based in Corby and are looking to appoint a Workshop Production Assistant.
We are seeking a Workshop Production Assistant to support our busy team. This position is offering an immediate start and after successfully completing 12 weeks, you will move onto a permanent contract. The Company is a friendly place to work offering hours of Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5pm.
Candidates must be -
*Be able to complete heavy lifting duties.
* Be hardworking with plenty of stamina, a practical mind and a fine eye for detail.
* You will take pride in your work and be willing to help others within the team.
* You will be presentable and an excellent communicator.
The work will suit someone who likes variety, as there will be -
* Some use of machines processing marquee materials.
* Assistance with the manufacture and assembly of the marquees.
* A lot of heavy lifting in both the workshop and on site.
* Keeping the workshop and facilities clean and tidy to enable smooth work flow.
* Some wrapping of marquees ready for delivery.
Data Protection Notice
Fox Resourcing and Recruitment will use the information given on your application for recruitment and selection, human resource management and for employment and business purposes in respect of successful candidates. The information you give us will be kept confidential and your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent except where necessary to confirm factual information provided by you, to provide services in respect of your employment (such as payroll services) and in compiling anonymous statistical data required to be submitted to Government agencies. Fox Resourcing & Recruitment uses procedures and technologies to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. You have a statutory right to request details of your personal data which Fox Resourcing & Recruitment holds and we will correct and update the same from time to time as notified by you.
By submitting my application I agree to the use of my information as outlined in the above statement. I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information I have provided is correct and true. I realise that if it is found that I have deliberately given false or misleading information I may be disqualified from further consideration or, if appointed, may be summarily dismissed.