||Our client has over 40 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and supplying high quality electrical connection solutions to meet their customer's enclosure, high voltage and lighting requirements. Their goal is to be the first-choice supplier of quality electrical connection products worldwide. This, they believe is achieved through innovation, market leading design, rigorous testing and adherence to quality.
We are currently looking for a Planning Assistant to support the Planning & Logistics Manager and play an important role in ensuring the effective planning and development of all orders through production.
Job Role Requirements
* Review and process orders and managing daily/weekly production plans using the planning system
* Distribute work to relevant departments to ensure it is ready for production
* Maintain and updating the MRP system which must be kept up to date and accurate at all times
* Promote quality and ensure continuous company improvement
* The successful candidate will be proactive with the ability to work on your own initiative
* You will have previous experience of working in a planning role within a manufacturing environment
* Previous experience of working with planning and MRP systems
* You will be analytical in your approach, with strong problem solving skills and focused on accuracy and attention to detail
* You will be a strong team player with the ability to work proactively on your own initiative
* Our client offers a friendly and supportive work environment where hard work is recognised
* They are committed to supporting employee development and allow staff to be the best they can be
* Along with a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, medical cash plan, and an Employee Assistant Programme they provide the flexibility needed to maintain a positive work life balance.
Sheffield / 37.5 hours per week / Permanent / ?18.5k per annum plus benefits
To be considered for this role please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration.