||Our client is a world leader in the provision of intelligent monitoring and control systems to major industrial blue chip clients worldwide. Markets served include Pharmaceutical, Nutritional Powders and Ingredients, Pulp and Paper and Water/Wastewater.
They combine outstanding software with in-depth process knowledge and a practical approach to problem-solving. They have been selected by blue-chip companies to help spearhead various optimisation programmes.
Main Role Outlined
The Company is now seeking to increase the pace of expansion and is looking to recruit a passionate and driven Technical Sales Engineer to help drive forward sales.
The successful candidate will work closely with the company MD and existing engineering teams to expand the business with existing clients, as well as seeking out new opportunities to expand our customer base.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
* A good honours degree in an engineering or mathematical-based subject with strong computer literacy and a good working knowledge of Windows 365 and cloud-based technology.
* Several years post graduate industrial experience - preferably in Pharmaceuticals or Nutritionals - ideally with some sales/ commercial experience. Although this would be an advantage, we would seriously consider a strong technical candidate with the personality, desire and drive to develop into this role.
* An ability to listen and understand a customer's problems and requirements, then match them to proposed solutions.
* Good persuasive skills both written and verbal are essential, with skill in professional relationship building.
* Drive and the will to succeed in a fast-growing team working environment will enable you to develop and succeed.
UK and some International travel will be required but, ideally, the position will be based at our UK Offices at the prestigious Daresbury Sci-Tech Park in Cheshire.
A competitive performance-based package commensurate with experience will be offered.
In the first instance, please apply with a CV and Covering Letter stating your Salary Expectations.